Combining elements of both cardio and strength training, this class is perfect for those who are in need of a total body workout.
Why is circuit training so popular these days?
Bored of running on the treadmill all the time? It’s time to switch it up with circuit training!
What is circuit training?
Circuit training is a high-intensity workout that combines elements of cardio and strength training for a whole body workout.
Be prepared to sweat it out and get your heart rate up in circuit training. Move from station to station, completing different exercises at each station. You’ll be getting little to no rest as you move between stations, so you’ll learn to build your strength and aerobic fitness. Your heart rate remains elevated throughout as you quickly jump from one exercise to another, just watch those calories burn right off!
Circuit training workouts offer the flexibility of mixing things up – you’ll never be tied down to a single exercise routine again. The exercises are targeted to work a specific area like your arms, glutes, legs, core and back. From your upper body to your legs and your core, you’ll definitely feel the burn that comes with fast-paced circuit training.
Unlike jogging on a treadmill, which is repetitive and doesn’t burn as much calories, beat the boredom with fun and dynamic circuit training! With its flexible format, your circuit training can be changed so you don’t hit an exercise plateau. Keep your routine fresh and new with different exercises every week! The options are practically endless.
As a quick and fast-paced workout, it’s a great workout option for busy bees. It’s one of the more time-efficient ways to enhance your cardiovascular fitness and improve muscle endurance, so no more excuses! Grab your friends and join in the fun!
Ready to take your workout to the next level? Join our circuit training class today.
CIRCUIT TRAINING SCHEDULE +
- Monday - 8:00am to 8:50am, 9:00am to 9:50am, 2:00pm to 2:50pm, 4:00pm & 5:00pm
- Tuesday - 8:00am to 8:50am, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, 5:00pm to 5:50pm
- Wednesday - 8:00am to 8:50am, 2:00pm to 2:50pm & 3:00pm to 3:50pm
- Thursday - 8:00am to 8:50am, 1:00pm to 1:50pm, 2:00pm to 2:50pm & 5:00pm to 5:50pm
- Friday - 8:00am to 8:50am, 12:00pm to 12:50pm, 4:00pm to 4:50pm & 5:00pm to 5:50pm
- Saturday - 11:05am to 11:55am, 4:00pm to 4:50pm & 5:00pm to 5:50pm
- Sunday - 12:00pm to 12:50pm & 4:00pm to 4:50pm
PRICING - GROUP CLASSES +