If you think workouts are boring, think again!
Beat the boredom with Dance Cardio workout, a workout that utilises upbeat and dynamic music to keep you pumped throughout your workout session.
Cardio dance is designed to work your entire body with a combination of simple movements – don’t underestimate it because you’re in for a sweat-filled workout!
A Fast-Paced Workout Of Muscle Sculpting Moves
Dance cardio is an energetic workout consisting of muscle-toning moves to train up your arms, chest, core, glutes, thighs, and hamstring. This fast-paced workout involves following a set of choreographed dance moves while following the rhythm of the music.
Full Body Workout To Maximize Your Flexibility And Sheer Agility
Your body is in constant motion during the session – no muscle group is ignored, so you get a whole body workout. As you move to the beat, it’ll definitely get your heart rate up and burn those calories! Learning the different dance movements will help improve your flexibility and agility as well.
Top Notch Reasons To Join Our Dance Cardio Classes
Aside from toning your muscles, dance cardio is also a great way to improve your coordination. Keeping up with the fast-paced beat might seem daunting at first, but you’ll get the hang of it and eventually enjoy it.
Cardio dance exercise is a great alternative to weightlifting and mundane exercises like jogging. If you want something less intense than H.I.I.T, yet still as effective, dance cardio might just be what you’re looking for.
No Experience Needed, Just Let Yourself Lose Control
On top of that, cardio dance fitness classes are a full body workout that’s fun and dynamic in a way that’s different from other forms of workouts. It’s suitable for everyone, even for beginners with no experience in dancing.
Ready to get moving? Let’s dance and sweat it out together at our Cardio Dance Class!
dance cardio SCHEDULE
- Monday - 10.00am to 11.00am, 11.00am to 12.00pm, 7.30pm to 8.30pm & 8.30pm to 9.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.00am to 10.00am & 10.00am to 11.00am
- Wednesday - 10.00am to 11.00am, 11.00am to 12.00pm & 7.30pm tp 8.30pm
- Thursday - 10.00am to 11.00am & 11.00am to 12.00pm
- Friday - 9.00am to 10.00am, 10.00am to 11.00am & 7.30pm tp 8.30pm
- Saturday - 9.00am to 10.00am, 10.00am to 11.00am, 3.00pm to 4.00pm & 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Sunday - 10.00am to 11.00am, 11.00am to 12.00pm, 1.00pm to 2.00pm & 2.00pm to 3.00pm